- 2:17 pm Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 by Matt Porter
DELRAY BEACH — Growing more than comfortable with his role as a showman this recruiting season, Keith Bryant made it clear he had a bag of tricks ready for national signing day. [More]
- 9:24 pm Saturday, February 2nd, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Here’s a new one: Florida Atlantic cut short the official visits of Atlantic defensive linemen Keith Bryant and Todney Evans, saying the duo wasn’t serious about their interest in FAU.
- 12:01 am Thursday, January 31st, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Kelvin Taylor may already be enrolled and taking classes at Florida, but the high school accolades for the star running back and son of Fred Taylor aren’t finished yet.
- 12:23 pm Monday, January 28th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
With nine days remaining until national signing day, Florida Atlantic has scheduled a visitor who might raise some eyebrows.
- 8:44 am Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Keith Bryant fell in love with Miami at the school’s junior day camp last spring and verbally committed. Unfortunately for the Hurricanes, that love has faded. [More]
- 6:55 pm Monday, December 3rd, 2012 by Matt Porter
The U.S. Army was on the ground in Palm Beach County today for football purposes. [More]
- 5:18 pm Wednesday, November 7th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Keith Bryant’s emergence on the national recruiting scene isn’t without merit. The massive Atlantic defensive tackle has put together one of the best seasons of any Palm Beach County football player.
- 4:03 pm Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Every year, the Lou Groza Award is presented to the college kicker of the year. The highlight of the night for local fans is the high school awards ceremony for outstanding Palm Beach County player, kicker, coach and team of the year. [More]
- 1:45 pm Friday, October 19th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Dwyer coach Jack Daniels couldn’t wait to get a look at the film Friday morning. The visual evidence of his team’s first loss of the season, on Thursday to district rival Atlantic, confirmed his long-held, even-handed notion. [More]