- 2:12 pm Thursday, September 18th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
The Muck is known as a hotbed for future NFL players.
So it wasn’t a surprise that Glades Central and Pahokee were among the high schools with the most former players on 2014 NFL Kickoff Weekend rosters. [More]
- 2:41 pm Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
This year’s BCS national championship game was one for the books. [More]
- 5:30 pm Monday, September 16th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
The past three classes to graduate from Palm Beach County’s high school football ranks have turned out to be pretty good. We charted how each class turned out. [More]
- 12:47 am Thursday, July 14th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
The release of EA Sports’ NCAA Football ’12, a popular college football video game, has been a hot topic among college football fans this week, so we thought we’d give our readers a rundown of the individual player ratings for the Division I-A players from the area in the game.
- 8:23 pm Thursday, February 10th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
It’s been a long, strange trip for Glades Central receiver Jaqavein Oliver.
- 2:42 pm Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
During the frenzy of national signing day, we had a chance to chat with Glades Central receiver Kelvin Benjamin, the second-ranked prospect in the area and one of the most sought-after recruits in Glades Central history. Benjamin signed his National Letter of Intent to play for Florida State in the fall on Wednesday. Here’s what he had to say after signing his letter.
- 5:52 pm Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
National signing day provided a bit of an anticlimactic finish to the Kelvin Benjamin recruiting saga.
- 8:14 am Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011 by Matt Porter
Before 8 a.m. on signing day, Florida State had letters of intent from Treasure Coast defensive backs Keelin Smith and Lamarcus Brutus. [More]
- 2:34 pm Monday, January 31st, 2011 by Matt Porter
For a story that will run in tomorrow’s Palm Beach Post (and can be viewed now at PBGametime), Seminoles writer Tom D’Angelo sat down with Dwyer senior Nick O’Leary, who on Jan. 22 announced his commitment to FSU. O’Leary spoke about FSU, the recruiting process and his new teammates. Here are the highlights: [More]