- 4:51 pm Wednesday, January 16th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Nate Willis verbally committed to Kentucky on Wednesday morning, perhaps finally ending his lengthy recruiting saga.
- 9:25 am Tuesday, December 11th, 2012 by Matt Porter
A coaching change at Cincinnati has Fort Pierce Central running back Marcus Levy re-thinking his options. [More]
- 2:06 pm Monday, January 3rd, 2011 by Matt Porter
Former Dwyer running back Donald Russell is looking for a place to play. [More]
- 8:54 am Wednesday, March 10th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Brett Thiesen was content to go to Kentucky even before the Wildcats offered him a spot on the football team. Thiesen, a senior who played wide receiver for Jensen Beach last season, said he applied to LSU and Kentucky for academics, the chance to experience something new and, “I wanted to watch big football games.”
He might end up playing in them.
- 11:10 pm Thursday, September 17th, 2009 by Post Staff
A former high school football coach in Kentucky has been found not criminally responsible for the death of a player who collapsed and died during summer drills. David Jason Stinson was charged in an unprecedented case after 15-year-old Max Gilpin collapsed at a practice and later died.
Read the full story here:
- 8:42 pm Thursday, January 22nd, 2009 by Jason Lieser
- 12:14 am Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 by Jason Lieser