- 3:28 pm Friday, November 9th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Boca Raton quarterback Kevin Anderson had a fall he’d like to forget, at least football-wise.
- 8:31 am Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012 by Matt Porter
Boca Raton is looking for a new quarterback after receiving the news senior Kevin Anderson will miss the rest of the season due to a broken collarbone.
- 2:34 pm Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Many of Palm Beach County’s top football recruits attended last weekend’s Nike Football Training Camp in Miami. Six players were spotlighted in ESPN’s coverage of the event. They are: [More]
- 1:02 pm Saturday, October 1st, 2011 by Matt Porter
It was a night where some teams exploded on offense. Of all the games in the area, the winners won by scoring an average of 35.2 points. Atlantic scored 70 on Spanish River. Royal Palm hung 55 on Santaluces. Dwyer put 52 on West Boca.
So why couldn’t Glades Central get a piece of that action? [More]
- 2:38 am Saturday, September 10th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
UPDATED Saturday at 3:30 p.m.
BOCA RATON — It was supposed to be an early night for Atlantic and Boca Raton fans.
- 2:14 pm Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
As we toil through the summer’s heat and seven-on-seven games, there’s no better time to break out some numbers from 2010 to at least get an idea of what to expect from the area’s top returning quarterbacks in 2011.
- 6:03 pm Thursday, February 10th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Jupiter will have a familiar name helping out its offense this season. [More]
- 2:30 pm Friday, July 30th, 2010 by Matt Porter
There’s a rack of brand-new compression fit Nike jerseys hanging in Cardinal Newman coach Steve Walsh’s office. Royal blue, yellow striping. Spotless.
In a few weeks, Walsh will hand No. 4 to a player he knows well.
- 11:53 am Wednesday, May 12th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
What was a weakness for Boca Raton now might be a strength.
The Bobcats went 9-3 last season, thanks largely to an explosive, multi-faceted offense, but their defense struggled against top-tier opponents.
This spring, with most of his defense returning, Boca Raton coach Keith Byars cites the defense as a big reason his team hopes to repeat as District 8-6A champions.