- 1:01 pm Thursday, July 3rd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Just nine days before Kevin Bronson planned to report to Virginia Tech, he was forced to change his plans.
Hokies coaches informed the former Village Academy defensive end that he did not qualify due to his test scores this past Friday. Although Bronson knew his test scores were not up to the university’s standards, he was made to believe it wouldn’t be an issue.
“Virginia Tech did make it known that there was a possibility head coach Frank Beamer would have to go in front of a committee to speak on behalf of Kevin,” Village Academy coach Don Hanna said. “But not [More]
- 4:17 pm Wednesday, February 5th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Balloons and banners surrounded Kevin Bronson on signing day. [More]
- 4:00 pm Saturday, February 1st, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
The announcement was supposed to come on signing day, but Kevin Bronson made it official just days before. [More]
- 12:11 pm Friday, January 31st, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
With signing day just five days away, Kevin Bronson will have to make a decision soon. [More]
- 11:31 am Thursday, January 16th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
The NCAA dead period ended on Wednesday at midnight, so the recruiting frenzy is on. [More]
- 4:08 pm Tuesday, January 14th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
With less than a month left before Signing Day, recruits are starting to make decisions and narrow down their lists of schools. [More]
- 3:01 pm Friday, August 23rd, 2013 by Jeff Greer
With the high school kicking off this weekend, the preseason jostling for recruiting rankings is over. Here’s the final tally of each prospect’s ranking by the major recruiting sites.
- 11:15 am Wednesday, July 10th, 2013 by Matt Porter
When Devonte Robinson signed with West Virginia in 2012, he became the first FBS player from Village Academy, a program currently entering its fifth varsity season. His No. 1 jersey was retired in a signing day ceremony at his high school.
But after a rocky season with the Mountaineers, Robinson is looking for a new jersey to wear.