- 3:04 pm Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Boca Raton, St. Andrew’s, Benjamin, Pahokee, American Heritage, Grandview Prep and Lake Worth Christian finished in the top 10 of their respective classifications in the FHSAA’s annual all-sports competition.
- 11:34 pm Wednesday, May 8th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Regional finals are here, and three Palm Beach County teams are left. Here’s how Jupiter matches up with Flanagan, how West Boca stacks up with St. Thomas Aquinas, and King’s Academy’s chances against Clearwater Central Catholic.
- 11:42 am Saturday, April 27th, 2013 by Matt Porter
A total of 22 baseball teams from Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast made it out of districts and into regionals. Here’s a quick look at what’s ahead. [More]
- 9:24 am Friday, April 26th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Some good news: Craig Dobson, who stepped down as King’s Academy’s head coach in 2011 due to health problems, will return to the sideline this fall.
- 11:27 pm Wednesday, April 24th, 2013 by Matt Porter
This weekend marks the first round of state track meets at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville. Here’s what to expect from the Class 1A meet, which starts at 1 p.m. Friday.
- 4:42 pm Monday, April 1st, 2013 by Matt Porter
Two teams started at the bottom (of the top 10) and now they’re here (in the middle of the top 10).* Let’s take a look at the area: [More]
- 2:11 pm Wednesday, March 27th, 2013 by Matt Porter
The Heath Evans high school 7-on-7 football tournament will not return for an eighth season.
Evans, a King’s Academy grad who spent 10 years in the NFL, said the TV analyst work he began after his 2010 retirement is getting in the way of his event. [More]
- 1:47 pm Monday, March 25th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Heading into spring break, one puzzling team has shaken up the rankings, while one mid-tier program showed its strength in a loss. Here’s how we see the area: [More]
- 9:14 am Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 by Matt Porter
After eight years as King’s Academy’s girls basketball coach, Richie Leber resigned last week. [More]