- 7:20 am Saturday, August 8th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner and Adam Lichtenstein
More than 100 South Florida high school football teams will gather today at Nova Southeastern University for the Miami Dolphins’ Third Annual High School Media Day. [More]
- 3:39 pm Tuesday, May 19th, 2015 by Adam Hirshfield
Scroll and click around our interactive map of Palm Beach County for updated football recruiting information on our 2016 Big Board’s top 25 recruits.
- 3:21 pm Thursday, January 8th, 2015 by Adam Hirshfield
- 12:53 pm Monday, September 22nd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
District play is here, which means wins and losses start to mean more. [More]
- 11:37 am Sunday, September 7th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Saturday, September 13
Lake Worth was able to overcome a sloppy start to record an impressive road win over Santaluces in The Palm Beach Post’s PBgametime Game of the Week. Read about it and watch an interview with Trojans coach Jessie Hester here. Also, make sure to check out the photo gallery from the matchup.
If that wasn’t enough, we put together a recap of Week 3 in Palm Beach County. Here are our four takeways from the third week of the regular season.
Wednesday, September 10
We picked every Week 3 high school football game involving a team from Palm [More]
- 2:48 pm Monday, August 25th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Pope John Paul II and St. Andrew’s will kick off ESPN West Palm’s 2014 Football Night in South Florida broadcast schedule. [More]
- 11:31 am Tuesday, August 19th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
August, the first day of school, football, oh my.
Only kickoff classics separate all of us from the start of the regular season. It’s almost here.
In this week’s installment of the mailbag, we take a look at the best local kickoff classic matchups, and Forest Hill and Inlet Grove football. [More]
- 2:50 pm Friday, July 11th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
We are less than a month away from the start of fall practice. Everybody ready?
Until then, we will do our best to satisfy your appetite for local high school football. In this week’s installment of the mailbag, we analyzed the toughest district in the area and went over Seminole Ridge’s chances of making the playoffs. [More]