- 2:41 pm Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
This year’s BCS national championship game was one for the books. [More]
- 9:32 am Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 by Matt Porter
There were no surprises at American Heritage’s signing day ceremony, which is somewhat hard to accomplish given the size of the Stallions’ signing class. [More]
- 3:04 pm Sunday, January 27th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Sometime around the end of the 2012 season, Marcus Davis went quiet.
- 1:01 pm Thursday, January 24th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Frustration found Ke’Tyrus Marks last fall.
He’d broken the single-season sacks record at Suncoast. He’d compiled an impressive highlight tape for recruiters. He’d gotten the grades and test scores to qualify for Division I football.
But no one seriously pursued him.
- 10:26 am Thursday, January 3rd, 2013 by Matt Porter
American Heritage was possibly the area’s most talented team last season. It had a dominant defense, one of the best running backs in the nation, a top-flight athlete playing quarterback and a near-automatic kicker.
That’s how the rest of the state saw it, too. Heritage had eight players on the Class 3A and 4A All-State teams, released Thursday. [More]
- 6:38 pm Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The Delray Beach based nonprofit that runs the annual Brandon Flowers 7-on-7 tournament has put together its first high school football all-star game, and the roster looks impressive. [More]
- 4:45 pm Wednesday, November 21st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Perhaps the most anticipated high school football game in the country is right here. Heritage travels to University for a big-time matchup complete with more than 20 Division I prospects, great coaching, big boys and a lot of speed.
- 12:04 am Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
On Friday, there are 16 playoff games involving teams from our area. In the buildup to the games, we’ll break down every matchup.
- 4:03 pm Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Every year, the Lou Groza Award is presented to the college kicker of the year. The highlight of the night for local fans is the high school awards ceremony for outstanding Palm Beach County player, kicker, coach and team of the year. [More]
- 12:30 pm Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
American Heritage had a big Friday night planned. It was Senior Night and Homecoming, and the final district game of the season. It was supposed to be a sort of coronation evening, with the Stallions expected to romp past Fort Lauderdale-Calvary Christian.