- 2:23 pm Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Greg Bryant, who previously accepted an invite to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, made it official Tuesday in a ceremony at his school. After he pulled on his All-American jersey, he gave clues as to which jersey he’ll be wearing in college. [More]
- 12:36 am Friday, September 14th, 2012 by Matt Porter
BELLE GLADE — Wait, fourteen to nothing? Wasn’t Glades Central supposed to roll over and play dead? Heritage is nationally ranked. Glades Central looked soft as the butter you left on the counter.
Yeah, that’s what makes these games fun.
- 11:51 pm Friday, August 31st, 2012 by Matt Porter
DELRAY BEACH – The first week of a high school football season is usually a mess. It’s rare any team is on-point – and no, looking good against a lesser opponent doesn’t count. Week 1 of the 2012 season should go down as one of the messiest in recent memory.
- 12:36 pm Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 by Matt Porter
Congrats to Dwyer defensive end Malik Brown, voted “Mr. Gametime” as the fans’ choice for preseason player of the year. [More]
- 11:10 am Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The Rivals Top 100 countdown continued this morning, and the second Palm Beach County team to make the list appeared.
- 3:27 pm Monday, June 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
- 1:08 pm Monday, June 4th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Spring football ended Wednesday with a 28-14 Boca win over Santaluces, marking the end of the area’s busy recruiting season and the beginning of the summer 7-on-7 circuit. But before we invest our time in summer tournaments, let’s break down whose stock is rising and falling after the spring practice period.
- 12:21 pm Friday, September 16th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
DELRAY BEACH — Late in the fourth quarter of Thursday’s instant classic between Glades Central and American Heritage, Central’s do-it-all star Will Likely was screaming on the sidelines.
- 12:15 am Thursday, September 15th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Glades Central’s defense has earned a reputation as hard-hitting and fast. American Heritage’s running attack, featuring junior Greg Bryant, is feared by opponents.
So, on Thursday night when the top two teams in the area meet, who has the position-by-position advantage?
- 11:20 pm Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Thursday night’s showdown between two of the most athletic teams in the state, No. 1 Glades Central and No. 2 American Heritage, is going to be must-see football.