- 9:39 pm Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
National signing day never disappoints, especially if you enjoy drama.
- 7:47 am Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
The former coaching staff at Seminole Ridge heard or read it all.
- 7:58 pm Monday, January 21st, 2013 by Matt Porter
Because Seminole Ridge reached the regional finals twice in the last three seasons and won three district titles in a row, the open head coaching job was of high interest. Among the 60 candidates: a name as large in local football as Glades Day coach Pete Walker, a three-time state champion.
Ridge now sees its future in Steven Humphrey. At 29, the first-year coach will take over for Matt Dickmann, who was the Hawks’ first coach and spent eight years before departing for Harrison (Ga.) High in December. [More]
- 8:42 pm Wednesday, January 9th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Seminole Ridge had its guy right on campus.
- 6:08 pm Friday, December 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
Matt Dickmann, the coach who built Seminole Ridge from the group up and won district titles in each of the last three seasons, resigned Friday to take an out-of-state coaching job. [More]
- 12:56 am Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
On Friday, there are 16 playoff games involving teams from our area. In the buildup to the games, we’ll break down every matchup.
- 4:03 pm Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Every year, the Lou Groza Award is presented to the college kicker of the year. The highlight of the night for local fans is the high school awards ceremony for outstanding Palm Beach County player, kicker, coach and team of the year. [More]
- 1:55 pm Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Seminole Ridge entered the preseason fourth in our Area Top 25, owning one of the area’s most talented defenses and a highly respected coaching staff. Now the Hawks are 0-2. What happened?
- 4:03 pm Thursday, August 30th, 2012 by Matt Porter
While their peers play first week of high school football games, Seminole Ridge will be silent.
Day 1 of 2012 high school football practice: The Glades, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Dwyer, Palm Beach Central, Seminole Ridge, Wellington, Pahokee
- 10:27 am Monday, August 6th, 2012 by Post Staff
BELLE GLADE — While rain on the first day of practice may not directly improve his team, Glades Central coach Roosevelt Blackmon figured it wouldn’t hurt.