- 5:56 pm Thursday, May 5th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
His speed and quickness made him one of the most feared backs in Palm Beach County last fall, when he ran for 1,445 yards and 17 touchdowns.
- 2:42 pm Monday, December 13th, 2010 by Matt Porter
Jupiter Christian’s Trey Pendergrass is the Class 1B Player of the Year, making him a finalist for Florida’s Mr. Football award. [More]
- 1:48 pm Tuesday, November 30th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
- 8:36 pm Sunday, November 28th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
Seminole Ridge’s upcoming opponent Orlando-Dr. Phillips is under FHSAA investigation for the alleged ineligibility of one of its receivers. That receiver, Chris Gallon, is also one of the five Dr. Phillips players currently involved in an ongoing hazing case.
But Seminole Ridge coach Matt Dickmann doesn’t care.
- 9:45 pm Wednesday, November 17th, 2010 by Matt Porter
Next up in our playoff preview series is our Game of the Week, a Class 6A battle between Seminole Ridge and Vero Beach. [More]
- 2:43 pm Monday, November 8th, 2010 by Matt Porter
The fate of three teams — John I. Leonard, Royal Palm Beach and Santaluces — will be decided tonight in Greenacres. Here’s a full breakdown of the teams in the District 12-5A tiebreaker, what the coaches are saying, and analysis from the sidelines and stands. [More]
- 3:08 pm Wednesday, October 13th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
- 3:18 pm Saturday, August 28th, 2010 by Matt Porter
Seminole Ridge coach Matt Dickmann was pleased with the Hawks’ 36-23 win over West Boca in Friday’s kickoff classic game, but said his team needs to be more disciplined. [More]
- 4:05 pm Friday, May 28th, 2010 by Post Staff
Note: Welcome to the PBGametime 2010 Spring Football Tour! During our two-week tour, we visit area teams, meet some of the top players and answer the most pressing questions. Today’s stop is Seminole Ridge, where the Hawks look to reload a run-heavy offense.
Click below to see the video, and click here for more Spring Football Tour stops.
Seminole Ridge has been spending the spring trying to shore up its three running back spots. The Hawks plan to use three running backs like last season, when they made the playoffs. But the personnel will be a little different this season.