- 2:55 pm Wednesday, April 16th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Pope John Paul II has named Scott Williams as its new boys basketball coach after a brief search. [More]
- 2:53 pm Thursday, February 13th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
After losing a member and filling the void with another school, the Southeastern Football Conference is making more changes. [More]
- 10:54 am Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Matt Dillon and Rob Freeman didn’t coach against each other in the regular season, but they’ll go head-to-head in January’s Palm Beach County-Treasure Coast All-Star Game.
- 3:08 pm Saturday, November 10th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Matt Dillon wanted to do something special to cap off the inaugural season of the Southeastern Football Conference.
- 2:14 pm Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
With one week remaining in the maiden season of the Southeastern Football Conference, coaches in the new league passed around the playoff scenarios for the conference, which will start its playoffs on Thursday, Oct. 25.
- 5:32 pm Thursday, June 7th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The fledgling independent high school football conference in South Florida has settled on a new name. [More]
Football: Benjamin, Pope John Paul II, St. Andrew’s, other small schools create independent conference
- 4:21 pm Monday, January 9th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Benjamin, Pope John Paul II, John Carroll and St. Andrew’s are among 14 schools in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties who have withdrawn from their FHSAA-mandated football districts to create an independent conference.
The move is expected to be announced Tuesday.
The conference, tentatively known as the South Florida Football Conference, will begin play in Sept. 2012 with North and South Divisions competing for an independent conference championship. [More]