- 4:23 pm Tuesday, May 28th, 2013 by Matt Porter
- 11:33 am Tuesday, July 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Countless college fan bases are following the recruitment of Palm Beach Central junior Kc McDermott, but that doesn’t affect the massive offensive lineman, who comes from a family known for producing hulking blockers.
- 4:24 pm Monday, October 11th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
Pahokee product Martavious Odoms suffered a broken foot in Michigan’s 34-17 loss to Michigan State on Saturday, ESPN.com reports. Odoms has 15 receptions for 214 yards so far this season for Michigan, but it’s unclear if Odoms will be able to finish the season.
Michigan coach Rich Rodriguez said Monday that he wasn’t sure if Odoms’ injury was season-ending.
- 11:29 am Friday, January 15th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Pahokee wide receiver De’Joshua Johnson is committed to Florida State, but the word commitment has had different meanings to Johnson at different points in his recruitment.
Why the inconsistency?
- 7:06 pm Wednesday, December 16th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
The Pahokee-to-Michigan pipeline looks like it will continue to flow this year.
- 11:11 pm Tuesday, September 1st, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Michigan’s ex-Blue Devils say their college practices are no more intense than what they endured at Pahokee.
- 8:44 pm Monday, August 10th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
- 8:31 am Monday, August 10th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
The Detroit Free Press reported yesterday former American Heritage quarterback Justin Feagin was kicked off the Michigan football team after an arrest for selling cocaine.
- 11:27 pm Monday, July 27th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Updated July 29, 2:42 p.m.
I got a Tweet earlier this evening from Mark Snyder, a reporter for the Detroit Free Press covering the Michigan Wolverines: Justin Feagin, the dual-threat quarterback who led American Heritage to a state championship in 2007, was kicked off the team.