- 11:01 am Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015 by Jodie Wagner and Anthony Chiang
Dozens of area student-athletes are expected to sign national letters of intent Wednesday as part of National Signing Day 2015. [More]
- 12:35 pm Friday, January 18th, 2013 by mkelley
Updated by Jeff Greer and Matt Porter
Well, signing day 2013 has come and gone, but recruiting never sleeps. Even on national signing day, college coaches started calling 2014 prospects and starting inroads with those recruits. We’ll follow their process for the next year, and we’ll report every interaction we hear about right here on this diary.
- 6:11 pm Tuesday, January 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The beginning of the spring signing period for football, field hockey, soccer, track and field, cross country and men’s water polo is Wednesday, Feb. 1. Below is a list of athletes from Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast who are expected to sign a letter of intent on the first day of the signing period, known as national signing day.
- 9:10 am Thursday, November 10th, 2011 by James @littlenomads
By Jeff Greer and Matt Porter
The beginning of the early signing period for many non-football sports is Wednesday, Nov. 9. Below is a list of athletes from Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast who will sign a letter of intent next week. [More]
- 2:42 pm Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
During the frenzy of national signing day, we had a chance to chat with Glades Central receiver Kelvin Benjamin, the second-ranked prospect in the area and one of the most sought-after recruits in Glades Central history. Benjamin signed his National Letter of Intent to play for Florida State in the fall on Wednesday. Here’s what he had to say after signing his letter.
- 2:36 pm Wednesday, February 4th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
- 9:06 am Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 by Jason Lieser