- 3:32 pm Friday, April 4th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
After former Dwyer standout and current Florida State tight end Nick O’Leary was involved in his second motorcycle accident in just under a year, Dwyer coach Jack Daniels couldn’t get in touch with him. [More]
- 5:30 pm Monday, September 16th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
The past three classes to graduate from Palm Beach County’s high school football ranks have turned out to be pretty good. We charted how each class turned out. [More]
- 4:29 pm Friday, December 28th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Tommylee Lewis never thought he’d play in a BCS bowl game, especially so quickly.
- 6:27 pm Monday, August 22nd, 2011 by Post Staff
TALLAHASSEE — Florida State offensive coordinator James Coley had a strong feeling that prize tight end recruit Nick O’Leary was going to be good. But Coley knew he’d have to see the Dwyer graduate face legitimate college defenders first.
- 12:47 am Thursday, July 14th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
The release of EA Sports’ NCAA Football ’12, a popular college football video game, has been a hot topic among college football fans this week, so we thought we’d give our readers a rundown of the individual player ratings for the Division I-A players from the area in the game.
- 1:26 pm Thursday, April 7th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Though the stories are stuff of sports legend, Nick O’Leary never learned much about the playing career of his famous grandfather, Jack Nicklaus. [More]
- 2:56 pm Friday, February 11th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Palm Beach County Sports Commission has announced its finalists for its 2010 Annual Sports Awards.
- 12:06 am Saturday, February 5th, 2011 by Matt Porter
- 2:42 pm Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
During the frenzy of national signing day, we had a chance to chat with Glades Central receiver Kelvin Benjamin, the second-ranked prospect in the area and one of the most sought-after recruits in Glades Central history. Benjamin signed his National Letter of Intent to play for Florida State in the fall on Wednesday. Here’s what he had to say after signing his letter.