- 11:12 am Wednesday, August 14th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Palm Beach County held its annual coaches and athletic directors meeting last night and several changes were announced.
- 5:41 pm Tuesday, February 12th, 2013 by Matt Porter
By the numbers, Forest Hill is one of the least successful football programs in Florida. The Falcons have won just seven games since 1999, including two in Chris Kokell’s three-year tenure.
Jude Blessington wants to turn it around. [More]
- 11:09 am Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Last weekend, Bethune-Cookman picked up two Palm Beach County standouts in Village Academy quarterback Larry Brihm and Palm Beach Gardens wide receiver Frank Brown. Apparently, they were more successful than previously reported. [More]
- 4:03 pm Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Every year, the Lou Groza Award is presented to the college kicker of the year. The highlight of the night for local fans is the high school awards ceremony for outstanding Palm Beach County player, kicker, coach and team of the year. [More]
The Walkthrough, Week 5: good and bad crowds, sizing up Santaluces, diagnosing Atlantic and Palm Beach Central
- 5:32 pm Monday, October 1st, 2012 by Matt Porter
In last week’s edition of The Walkthrough, Palm Beach Post reporters Matt Porter and Jeff Greer, along with ESPN 760 high school reporter Wells Dusenbury previewed two big out-of-area games: Fort Pierce Central at Vero Beach and Glades Day at Yulee. Then, they got off-topic quite a few times.
- 9:16 am Wednesday, May 16th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Olympic Heights added four new coaches to its athletic department. [More]
- 4:31 pm Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Junior Jessie Stephanos was one of four area wrestlers to compete at the National High School Coaches Association tournament last weekend in Virginia Beach, Va. [More]
- 2:12 pm Thursday, March 22nd, 2012 by Matt Porter
Olympic Heights senior Devin McKinney will play college football at Lindenwood-Belleville, an NAIA school in Illinois. [More]
- 1:54 pm Tuesday, January 10th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Mitch Henghold said he needed a break from coaching when he stepped down as Olympic Heights’ football coach in March of 2011.
- 5:26 pm Friday, December 2nd, 2011 by Matt Porter
Olympic Heights wanted a recognizable figure to be their next head coach. Friday, the school chose Kevin Fleury, who won a 2005 state title at Palm Beach Gardens. [More]