- 8:15 am Saturday, November 21st, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
And we’re down to two. [More]
- 8:20 am Saturday, November 14th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Round one of the 2015 football postseason is complete, with six Palm Beach County teams advancing to next week’s second round. [More]
- 4:16 pm Friday, November 13th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
A second Palm Beach County football player has accepted an invitation to play in the U.S. Army National Combine in Texas. [More]
- 8:00 am Thursday, November 12th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
The 2015 postseason kicks off in just a few days, with a dozen area teams set to take the field on Friday. [More]
- 7:45 am Wednesday, November 11th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Atlantic goes into the playoffs this week as the state’s top-ranked Class 8A team. [More]
- 7:45 am Tuesday, November 10th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
After 11 weeks of competition, the playoffs are finally here. [More]
- 7:00 am Monday, November 9th, 2015 by Adam Lichtenstein
The final week of the regular season had plenty of intense game action, including the Atlantic-Dwyer showdown, the Muck Bowl and a close Wellington-Boca game. But now the playoffs begin.
A shake-up is in store for the Post’s final Top 10 of the season. Three of top-10 teams (Boca Raton, Dwyer and Pahokee) fell to other ranked schools, while Royal Palm Beach lost to Palm Beach Central in an upset, as the Wildcats may have been looking toward their playoff match up with Fort Lauderdale-St. Thomas Aquinas, which is looming this week.
Atlantic remains the top team in the county after beating [More]
- 8:25 am Saturday, November 7th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
The 2015 regular season has come to a close, and the playoffs are just around the corner. [More]
- 6:43 pm Tuesday, November 3rd, 2015 by Adam Lichtenstein
Atlantic joined Dwyer as the second No. 1 team in the county in the Associated Press’ rankings, which were released Tuesday.
The Eagles (9-0)had previously been ranked second, but moved up a spot after Miami-Columbus dropped its game last week.
Dwyer maintained its top spot in the 7A poll despite needing a last-minute touchdown to defeat Forest Hill. The Panthers maintain a 12-point lead over No. 2 Bradenton-Braden River and an 18-point lead over Fort Lauderdale-St. Thomas Aquinas.
Pahokee is the third and final county team ranked this week. The Blue Devils sit at No. 2 in the state 1A poll, behind Trenton. [More]