- 10:13 am Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016 by Jodie Wagner
Miami-bound running back Travis Homer and five of his Oxbridge Academy teammates signed national letters of intent Wednesday in a standing room only signing ceremony held in the school’s main lobby. [More]
- 7:00 am Monday, January 18th, 2016 by Adam Lichtenstein
With the 2015 football season in the rear-view mirror and the Palm Beach Post All-Area teams published, we thought it would be a good idea to let Palm Beach County football fans decide who they think were the best players in the county this season.
Each day, we’ll narrow the selections down to who we think were five of the top players at each position this past season, and from there, you choose who you believe was the best.
Today, we’ll look at defensive linemen. These big guys on the line may not always get the love some other, flashier positions do, [More]
- 3:34 pm Sunday, December 13th, 2015 by Adam Lichtenstein
Glades Central halfback Ja’kevious Vickers announced he had committed to Connecticut via Twitter on Sunday morning.
Vickers visited UConn this weekend and committed when the Huskies offered him a scholarship Sunday.
“Once I went up there, those guys didn’t know me at all, and they made me feel like I was at home already,” Vickers said.
“None of us — me or the other running back — had an offer, but this morning he asked what are we about to do, and that’s when I said I’m going to commit to UConn. It’s like they had the offer out for me, but it wasn’t [More]
- 12:17 pm Wednesday, December 2nd, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
FAU picked up a commitment from one of the area’s top defensive backs Tuesday, landing Oxbridge Academy junior Traivon Leonard. [More]
- 8:15 am Saturday, November 21st, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
And we’re down to two. [More]
- 8:20 am Saturday, November 14th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Round one of the 2015 football postseason is complete, with six Palm Beach County teams advancing to next week’s second round. [More]
- 4:16 pm Friday, November 13th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
A second Palm Beach County football player has accepted an invitation to play in the U.S. Army National Combine in Texas. [More]
- 8:00 am Thursday, November 12th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
The 2015 postseason kicks off in just a few days, with a dozen area teams set to take the field on Friday. [More]
- 7:45 am Wednesday, November 11th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Atlantic goes into the playoffs this week as the state’s top-ranked Class 8A team. [More]
- 7:45 am Tuesday, November 10th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
After 11 weeks of competition, the playoffs are finally here. [More]