- 10:12 pm Thursday, August 25th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
We had a scuffle and an upset on Wednesday, parts of a hurricane on Thursday, and a jam-packed day of football on Friday. Talk about back-loading a week, right?
But who cares about all that? You guys want predictions. You can have them.
- 5:21 pm Thursday, August 11th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Okeechobee’s best player, senior wide receiver Aukeemian Mills, is now at John Carroll High. [More]
- 2:43 pm Monday, August 8th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
LOXAHATCHEE — A noticeably giddy Seminole Ridge team took to its practice field under the cloud cover at 7:45 this morning. Not only was it relatively cool and the start of a new football season, but the sand bunker that used to be Ridge’s practice field had become a lush green over the summer. Seminole Ridge coach Matt Dickmann even painted a giant “S” in the middle of it, reminiscent of a Stanford or Michigan State logo.
- 6:15 pm Thursday, July 14th, 2011 by Post Staff
By Matt Porter and Jeff Greer
Nu’Keese Richardson’s rocky road has taken another problematic turn.
The troubled former Pahokee standout was arrested Sunday afternoon by Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputies for failure to appear in criminal traffic court, police records show. [More]
- 10:04 pm Friday, July 8th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Willie Felton, the teenager once accused of killing Norman “Pooh” Griffith, a rising Pahokee football star in 2008, was arrested and charged in May with selling crack cocaine in Belle Glade, according to police records.
- 1:39 pm Thursday, June 23rd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
- 1:23 pm Wednesday, May 18th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
USF coach Skip Holtz tweeted yesterday a welcome note to former Pahokee and UF standout Chris Dunkley, who has officially transferred to USF.
- 9:15 am Tuesday, April 26th, 2011 by Matt Porter
- 11:07 am Friday, April 22nd, 2011 by Matt Porter
Chris Dunkley, a five-star recruit out of Pahokee in 2009 who recently left the University of Florida, reportedly is considering transferring to USF. [More]
- 12:26 pm Monday, April 18th, 2011 by Matt Porter