- 7:55 pm Sunday, January 13th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Palm Beach State baseball coach Kyle Forbes doesn’t usually have to travel far to recruit.
His is one of the best junior college baseball programs in talent-rich Florida, and for the most part, he’s used local talent to build it. [More]
- 12:03 pm Saturday, January 5th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Class 8A football in Palm Beach County was pretty strong this year, so it’s no surprise the area has a healthy representation on the All-State teams. [More]
- 12:37 pm Monday, December 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Under Armour wasted no time in chasing one of the biggest names of next year’s recruiting class for its 2014 All-American game, inviting Palm Beach Central’s massive offensive tackle Kc McDermott to follow in his brother Shane’s footsteps and play in the St. Petersburg-based game.
- 5:49 pm Monday, December 17th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Angelo Jean-Louis always wanted to go to Miami.
- 7:33 pm Wednesday, November 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
There are eight area teams playing in six games Friday night. For easy digestion, here are all our previews in one place. Enjoy. [More]
Playoff Primer 2012: In regional semifinals, Seminole Ridge and Palm Beach Central ramp up the rivalry
- 2:10 am Wednesday, November 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
It’s the game both teams expected to play at some point. Palm Beach Central and Seminole Ridge were slated for a season-opening game in Wellington, but Hurricane Isaac, then a tropical storm, had other plans. Both teams made their way through their districts and one round of the playoffs, and here we are. The symmetry’s nice, but that’s not all that’s special about this one. [More]
- 3:23 am Saturday, November 17th, 2012 by Matt Porter
After one round of playoff football, the number of Palm Beach County and Treasure Coast teams still alive has been cut in half. [More]
- 6:18 pm Thursday, November 15th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Two of Palm Beach County’s best juniors made the first Rivals top recruits list for the Class of 2014.
- 4:03 pm Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Every year, the Lou Groza Award is presented to the college kicker of the year. The highlight of the night for local fans is the high school awards ceremony for outstanding Palm Beach County player, kicker, coach and team of the year. [More]