- 7:46 pm Monday, November 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The Post is convinced of Atlantic’s legitimacy, but the apparently state preps writers need to see more. [More]
- 7:25 pm Monday, November 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
We felt pretty confident in last week’s area top 10. Nothing’s changed this week, not our confidence, and certainly not the rankings. Let’s take a look: [More]
- 5:43 pm Friday, November 2nd, 2012 by Matt Porter
“Welcome to another edition of The Walkthrough, I’m Matt Porter of the Palm Beach Post here alongside colleague Jeff Greer and ESPN 760 high school beat reporter Wells Dusenbury…” [More]
- 6:57 pm Monday, October 15th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The new state rankings are out, and once again, American Heritage, Dwyer and Glades Day headline the local teams in the class-by-class top 10s.
- 5:55 pm Thursday, October 11th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The first episode of “The Walkthrough” to come out after our midseason awards features five burning questions involving Palm Beach Central, Park Vista, Seminole Ridge and Village Academy, plus a discussion about weak districts hurting teams like American Heritage, Dwyer and Fort Pierce Central in the playoffs.
- 1:48 pm Monday, October 8th, 2012 by Matt Porter
It looks like the area’s strongest teams are about to get stronger, two mid-tier teams make big statements and and there’s a familiar face back in the mix. Here’s the top 10 heading into Week 7: [More]
The Walkthrough, Week 5: good and bad crowds, sizing up Santaluces, diagnosing Atlantic and Palm Beach Central
- 5:32 pm Monday, October 1st, 2012 by Matt Porter
In last week’s edition of The Walkthrough, Palm Beach Post reporters Matt Porter and Jeff Greer, along with ESPN 760 high school reporter Wells Dusenbury previewed two big out-of-area games: Fort Pierce Central at Vero Beach and Glades Day at Yulee. Then, they got off-topic quite a few times.
- 11:53 pm Friday, September 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
ROYAL PALM BEACH — It wasn’t a pretty night for football, but playmakers like De’Andre Simmons and Jimmy Moreland didn’t mind. [More]
- 10:18 pm Monday, September 10th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The fresh batch of Florida Associated Press high school football rankings is out, and the biggest changes involve teams leaving the polls.