- 1:47 pm Monday, March 25th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Heading into spring break, one puzzling team has shaken up the rankings, while one mid-tier program showed its strength in a loss. Here’s how we see the area: [More]
- 6:09 pm Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Former Palm Beach Gardens left-hander Brooks de Montluzin has a better week than any junior college pitcher. [More]
- 1:45 pm Tuesday, March 19th, 2013 by Matt Porter
It’s Stat Tuesday, in which we spotlight a few players and trends from the weekly baseball stats page. Let’s get to it: [More]
- 6:00 pm Monday, March 18th, 2013 by Matt Porter
One team makes the leap from the bottom of the rankings to the middle of the pack, and there’s plenty of action at the bottom of the list. Here’s our view of the area:
- 2:16 pm Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 by Matt Porter
It’s mid-March and we’re starting to see teams put it together. Three have separated from the pack, and a fourth is heading with them. The final six spots in the rankings are in a constant state of flux. Here’s how the area shakes out: [More]
- 6:18 pm Monday, February 25th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Last baseball season we started a weekly series called Stat Tuesday, in which we spotlighted different players and trends based on the stats that coaches report to The Post.
- 10:59 am Monday, February 25th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Jermaine Carn led Palm Beach County in rushing for most of the 2012 season and helped Palm Beach Gardens reach the regional playoffs for the second consecutive season. It didn’t hurt he had good grades, too.
Indelible influence: Palm Beach State star J.D. Underwood carries his late father’s message with him
- 2:57 pm Wednesday, February 20th, 2013 by James @littlenomads
There’s a baseball truism J.D. Underwood’s father told him, meant to remind him that he should allow no hardship to get in the way of success.
He repeats the phrase every day.
- 12:02 am Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Though we have a week of real games to view as evidence, we’re still not totally convinced every team in our rankings will remain in the top 10 for the duration of the season. There’s a handful of candidates who are ready to pounce if one of the ranked teams continues – or begins – to slide. [More]