- 4:26 pm Friday, December 18th, 2015 by Adam Lichtenstein
Although their season is over, the Park Vista football team got involved in the holiday season, participating in a toy drive for the Children’s Healing Institute on Thursday night.
The drive, put on by M&M Appliance, has been going on for four years, according to Park Vista booster president Marsha Morakis, who owns M&M Appliance, located at 915 N. Federal Highway, Boynton Beach. She said Friday that the drive brought in “mountains of toys.”
“We are proud of our players and program,” coach Brian Dodds said in a text message.
The toys raised in the drive will be donated to the Children’s Healing Institute, an [More]
- 12:00 pm Saturday, September 5th, 2015 by Adam Lichtenstein
Week 2 of the high school football season proved just as exciting as the first, with several top 10 teams falling.
No. 5 Oxbridge Academy had the first top-10 game of the week, dropping the first home game in program history. But the two other top 5 teams that played Friday, Atlantic and Glades Central, each handled their opponents. However, there was chaos in the bottom half of the top 10 as No. 6 Palm Beach Gardens fell to No. 8 Boca Raton while No. 10 Royal Palm Beach dropped its game against No. 9 Wellington. Outside the top 10, Spanish [More]
- 7:20 am Saturday, August 8th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner and Adam Lichtenstein
More than 100 South Florida high school football teams will gather today at Nova Southeastern University for the Miami Dolphins’ Third Annual High School Media Day. [More]
- 11:22 am Friday, June 12th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang and Jodie Wagner
The PBgametime team is trying something a little different this year.
Instead of one long Recruiting Diary, we will be keeping Recruiting Notebooks. Each Friday leading up to National Signing Day, we will start a new Recruiting Notebook and update it throughout the week with Palm Beach County’s football recruiting news. [More]
- 3:39 pm Tuesday, May 19th, 2015 by Adam Hirshfield
Scroll and click around our interactive map of Palm Beach County for updated football recruiting information on our 2016 Big Board’s top 25 recruits.
- 4:59 pm Thursday, April 23rd, 2015 by Jodie Wagner and Anthony Chiang
Spring football begins Monday, April 27 for high school teams around the state. [More]
- 9:52 am Thursday, April 16th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
St. Louis Rams running back Tre Mason has plenty of name recognition nationally thanks to his success on the gridiron, first at Auburn and now in the NFL.
But the Park Vista graduate was feeling a little unwelcome back home after a misunderstanding Wednesday. [More]
- 1:19 pm Wednesday, January 21st, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Park Vista lineman Matt Matulis committed to the University of New Hampshire over the weekend, Cobras coach Brian Dodds confirmed. [More]
- 3:21 pm Thursday, January 8th, 2015 by Adam Hirshfield
- 10:28 am Saturday, November 15th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
The first round of the playoffs did not disappoint. [More]