- 11:42 am Saturday, April 27th, 2013 by Matt Porter
A total of 22 baseball teams from Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast made it out of districts and into regionals. Here’s a quick look at what’s ahead. [More]
- 10:40 am Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Christine Sullivan of Pope John Paul II on Wednesday was named to the FHSAA’s academic all-state team. [More]
- 11:30 am Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Five Pope John Paul II football players and three athletes from other sports are headed to play in college. [More]
- 6:00 pm Monday, February 4th, 2013 by Matt Porter
The Southeastern Football Conference, the independent coalition of small, mostly-private schools, added two new members on Monday. Fort Lauderdale-Calvary Christian and Pompano Beach High will join this fall, in the league’s second year of play. [More]
- 3:30 pm Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 by Matt Porter
This story was updated at 5:24 p.m. Friday
Hurricane Sandy quickly became a threat to Palm Beach County on Wednesday, and it wasted no time causing chaos in a busy week of high school sports.
- 10:28 am Sunday, October 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
While most of Florida’s high school football teams are still angling for postseason position, the Southeastern Football Conference will participate in its inaugural playoffs.
- 2:14 pm Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
With one week remaining in the maiden season of the Southeastern Football Conference, coaches in the new league passed around the playoff scenarios for the conference, which will start its playoffs on Thursday, Oct. 25.
- 6:14 pm Monday, June 18th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Three players from Palm Beach County were named 2012 Brine High School All-Americans. [More]
- 5:32 pm Thursday, June 7th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The fledgling independent high school football conference in South Florida has settled on a new name. [More]