- 9:32 am Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 by Matt Porter
There were no surprises at American Heritage’s signing day ceremony, which is somewhat hard to accomplish given the size of the Stallions’ signing class. [More]
- 8:57 pm Sunday, December 9th, 2012 by Matt Porter
“Stick with it this time,” one of Roderick Johnson’s Facebook friends needled him Sunday night. [More]
- 6:38 pm Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The Delray Beach based nonprofit that runs the annual Brandon Flowers 7-on-7 tournament has put together its first high school football all-star game, and the roster looks impressive. [More]
- 4:45 pm Wednesday, November 21st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Perhaps the most anticipated high school football game in the country is right here. Heritage travels to University for a big-time matchup complete with more than 20 Division I prospects, great coaching, big boys and a lot of speed.
- 12:30 pm Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
American Heritage had a big Friday night planned. It was Senior Night and Homecoming, and the final district game of the season. It was supposed to be a sort of coronation evening, with the Stallions expected to romp past Fort Lauderdale-Calvary Christian.
- 2:23 pm Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Greg Bryant, who previously accepted an invite to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, made it official Tuesday in a ceremony at his school. After he pulled on his All-American jersey, he gave clues as to which jersey he’ll be wearing in college. [More]
- 11:51 pm Friday, August 31st, 2012 by Matt Porter
DELRAY BEACH – The first week of a high school football season is usually a mess. It’s rare any team is on-point – and no, looking good against a lesser opponent doesn’t count. Week 1 of the 2012 season should go down as one of the messiest in recent memory.
- 12:36 pm Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 by Matt Porter
Congrats to Dwyer defensive end Malik Brown, voted “Mr. Gametime” as the fans’ choice for preseason player of the year. [More]
- 10:55 pm Monday, August 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Update (9:37 a.m. Tuesday, Aug 7): Johnson apparently reconsidered his decommitment to Florida (side note: there’s a phrase you’ll find only in recruiting stories). [More]
- 8:29 am Monday, March 26th, 2012 by Matt Porter
American Heritage returns several talented juniors from its 2011 state championship squad. None are bigger than 6-foot-6, 305-pound lineman Roderick Johnson.