- 3:21 pm Thursday, January 8th, 2015 by Adam Hirshfield
- 11:32 am Wednesday, January 7th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang
Dwyer has found its replacement for Daniel Parr.
Sophomore quarterback Toddy Centeio confirmed to the Palm Beach Post on Wednesday that he has transferred from Royal Palm Beach to Dwyer. Centeio’s first day at Dwyer was on Wednesday.
“I needed a change,” Centeio said in a text message. [More]
- 8:29 pm Tuesday, December 16th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Toddy Centeio didn’t want to wait to make a decision.
Despite being just a sophomore, the Royal Palm Beach quarterback verbally committed to Miami on Tuesday evening, choosing the Hurricanes over schools like Cincinnati, Nebraska and North Carolina State. [More]
- 8:41 am Saturday, November 29th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner and Anthony Chiang
After a tough night of football on Friday for Palm Beach County teams, just one – American Heritage – remains alive in the post-season. [More]
- 10:15 am Wednesday, November 26th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Just four Palm Beach County teams are left in the FHSAA playoffs and each one takes on a team from another part of the state on Friday.
In order to get to know two of the out-of-area teams, we asked an opposing beat writer to answer some questions on a pair of Broward County teams that will host Palm Beach County teams this week. Here are his answers. [More]
- 1:08 pm Sunday, November 23rd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
After two playoff rounds, only four Palm Beach County teams are still playing football. [More]
- 10:19 am Monday, November 17th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Seven area teams advanced to the second round of the playoffs with wins Friday, while an eighth – Jupiter Christian – will move on after its first-round opponent, Hialeah-Champagnat, was forced to vacate its playoff spot due to violating one of the FHSAA’s bylaws.
Palm Beach Gardens and Wellington are still alive in the Class 8A playoffs following victories last week, and will play each other in the regional semifinals Friday. Royal Palm Beach and Atlantic are headed for a showdown in a Class 7A regional semifinal after beating Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach-Ely, respectively. Glades Central won its game against [More]
- 10:28 am Saturday, November 15th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
The first round of the playoffs did not disappoint. [More]
- 4:13 pm Tuesday, November 11th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Royal Palm Beach will begin the playoffs as one of the state’s top Class 7A teams.
After ending the regular season on a five-game winning streak to claim the District 13-7A crown, the Wildcats jumped into the latest Associated Press state football rankings released Tuesday. Royal Palm Beach came in at No. 10 in the Class 7A poll. [More]
- 11:04 am Monday, November 10th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
After 11 weeks of regular-season football, we have finally reached the playoffs. [More]