- 2:47 pm Saturday, June 8th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Several Palm Beach County players were selected on the final day of the MLB Draft, which concludes Saturday with Rounds 11-40:
- 11:42 am Saturday, April 27th, 2013 by Matt Porter
A total of 22 baseball teams from Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast made it out of districts and into regionals. Here’s a quick look at what’s ahead. [More]
- 12:02 am Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Though we have a week of real games to view as evidence, we’re still not totally convinced every team in our rankings will remain in the top 10 for the duration of the season. There’s a handful of candidates who are ready to pounce if one of the ranked teams continues – or begins – to slide. [More]
- 6:47 pm Sunday, February 3rd, 2013 by Jeff Greer
For most of January, De’Andre Simmons didn’t hear from college recruiters.
- 1:13 pm Friday, February 1st, 2013 by Matt Porter
Florida A&M snapped up a pair of Royal Palm Beach teammates. [More]
- 2:06 pm Friday, January 18th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Grambling State head coach Doug Williams knew he needed a big receiver. When he came across an email containing a highlight film of 6-foot-3, 180-pound JoJo Williams, he snapped him up. [More]
- 7:55 pm Sunday, January 13th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Palm Beach State baseball coach Kyle Forbes doesn’t usually have to travel far to recruit.
His is one of the best junior college baseball programs in talent-rich Florida, and for the most part, he’s used local talent to build it. [More]
- 7:27 am Thursday, January 10th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Royal Palm Beach was pleased with the course Brian Joros charted for its baseball program, so it didn’t want a change once Joros left. [More]
- 12:49 pm Friday, December 7th, 2012 by Post Staff
At the end of August former Royal Palm Beach High School teacher John R. Springer told a 17-year-old student and volleyball team player who he coached that he had something to tell her but he couldn’t write or text it.
- 2:41 pm Thursday, November 29th, 2012 by Matt Porter
One of the area’s most successful baseball coaches, Royal Palm Beach’s Brian Joros, has been removed as coach following legal trouble outside of school. [More]