- 4:03 pm Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Every year, the Lou Groza Award is presented to the college kicker of the year. The highlight of the night for local fans is the high school awards ceremony for outstanding Palm Beach County player, kicker, coach and team of the year. [More]
- 7:46 pm Monday, November 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The Post is convinced of Atlantic’s legitimacy, but the apparently state preps writers need to see more. [More]
- 5:43 pm Friday, November 2nd, 2012 by Matt Porter
“Welcome to another edition of The Walkthrough, I’m Matt Porter of the Palm Beach Post here alongside colleague Jeff Greer and ESPN 760 high school beat reporter Wells Dusenbury…” [More]
- 3:30 pm Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 by Matt Porter
This story was updated at 5:24 p.m. Friday
Hurricane Sandy quickly became a threat to Palm Beach County on Wednesday, and it wasted no time causing chaos in a busy week of high school sports.
- 1:48 pm Monday, October 8th, 2012 by Matt Porter
It looks like the area’s strongest teams are about to get stronger, two mid-tier teams make big statements and and there’s a familiar face back in the mix. Here’s the top 10 heading into Week 7: [More]
- 3:30 pm Saturday, September 22nd, 2012 by Matt Porter
When the contenders in District 13-7A are discussed, Santaluces is never in the conversation. Winning two games last year and facing traditionally strong programs like Dwyer, Atlantic and Royal Palm Beach means they get picked to lose when it counts.
- 11:53 pm Friday, September 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
ROYAL PALM BEACH — It wasn’t a pretty night for football, but playmakers like De’Andre Simmons and Jimmy Moreland didn’t mind. [More]
- 1:29 pm Friday, September 14th, 2012 by Matt Porter
UPDATE: scroll down to see video of the uniforms in action.
Let’s just show you the pictures and let you decide.
Here are Atlantic’s new uniforms: [More]
- 4:15 pm Monday, September 10th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The second week of the football season gave us a few more clues about who’s legitimate and who’s not, who’s playing for keeps and who’s playing around. Here’s how we here at The Post view the pecking order in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast:
- 1:44 am Friday, September 7th, 2012 by Matt Porter
GREENACRES – Both John I. Leonard and Royal Palm Beach play Seminole Ridge later this season, so Ridge assistant coach Justin Hilliker came to scout both teams. It wasn’t long before he, like many, were talking about Adam Johnson.