- 9:15 pm Tuesday, September 4th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
American Heritage is the top-rated team in Class 3A after a week’s worth of football, according to the state Associated Press rankings, which are voted by high school football writers from around Florida.
- 10:59 am Tuesday, May 29th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The Miami Hurricanes added some speed to their 2012 baseball recruiting class. [More]
- 1:22 pm Saturday, May 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
JACKSONVILLE — Welcome to Hodges Stadium at the University of North Florida for the Class 4A state track meet. If you didn’t make the drive here, we’ve got fresh updates for you all day long.
- 12:00 pm Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Jon Octeus left Royal Palm Beach as a good, but not great, basketball player.
- 10:35 am Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Drew Quinn didn’t expect to lose his job as Royal Palm Beach’s boys’ basketball coach. After a trip to the district championship and regional quarterfinals, Quinn felt he had a team built for 2012-13 success.
- 2:17 pm Thursday, April 19th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Royal Palm Beach’s Tremane McCullough will head to junior college to further his football career.
- 7:10 pm Wednesday, April 11th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Given the importance of Thursday’s game, Royal Palm Beach coach Brian Joros jokes that missing it will be “like being condemned to purgatory.” [More]
- 9:38 am Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The area’s baseball stats leaders are published in the Post on Tuesdays. There’s always something interesting that pops off the page. Here are five items of note from this week’s stats report, with an eye on the upcoming district tournaments: [More]
- 10:56 am Monday, February 27th, 2012 by Matt Porter
We’ve had two weeks of the baseball season to compile some real analysis of the area teams. Here’s who’s ranked, who’s on the bubble, and why … [More]
- 6:17 pm Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 by Jeff Greer
There’s been a lot of turnover at Royal Palm Beach the past few years, but with his newest hire, Principal Jesus Armas wants to establish some stability with his boys’ basketball program.