- 4:12 pm Saturday, September 29th, 2012 by Matt Porter
YULEE — An estimated 4,500 fans and a national television audience got a glimpse of two SEC-bound running backs on Friday night. Yulee’s Derrick Henry, an Alabama commit, overshadowed Glades Day’s Kelvin Taylor (Florida) in a 42-6 win. [More]
- 2:43 am Saturday, September 29th, 2012 by Matt Porter
YULEE — Yulee senior running back Derrick Henry is the tallest player on his team, at 6-foot-3, and weighs a rock-solid 240 pounds. [More]
- 2:51 pm Monday, September 24th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Give Nick Saban this: he doesn’t surrender easily. [More]
- 11:16 am Saturday, June 9th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Every year, former NFL fullback Heath Evans puts on a 7-on-7 tournament at his alma mater, King’s Academy.
- 8:02 pm Tuesday, April 10th, 2012 by Matt Porter
ESPN plans to televise high school football every week this fall. It appears one of those games will involve Kelvin Taylor and Glades Day.
- 7:09 pm Wednesday, November 30th, 2011 by Matt Porter
After Tuesday’s practice at Dwyer, coach Jack Daniels talked about the development of senior quarterback Faton Bauta, who recently committed to Georgia, and this week’s opponent in the Class 7A regional final, St. Thomas Aquinas. [More]
- 4:54 pm Monday, November 14th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Faton Bauta may be the most intriguing player in this class of Palm Beach County recruits.
The Dwyer senior is a rock-solid 6-foot-3 and 225 pounds. His 40-yard dash time is around 4.7 seconds. He has nimble feet, impressive strength and the endurance to break 20-yard runs right after dragging three defenders with him on an eight-yard carry. [More]
- 8:42 pm Friday, September 9th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Dwyer’s Friday night game with Jupiter was rained out, but there’s still some news coming out of Panthers camp: Star senior left tackle Patrick Miller committed to LSU. [More]
- 11:10 am Monday, September 5th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Former Park Vista star Tre Mason had a memorable college debut, to say the least. [More]
- 9:23 am Monday, February 28th, 2011 by Matt Porter
It hasn’t taken Eddie Lovett long to make an impact in college. [More]