- 7:00 am Thursday, June 18th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang and Jodie Wagner
- 5:33 pm Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 by Matt Porter
For the first time in 29 years, Palm Beach State is the champion of Florida junior college baseball.
After losing in the state final last season, the Panthers returned to Joker Marchant Stadium in Lakeland and finished the job, beating State College of Florida, Bradenton-Manatee 3-0 in the National Junior College Athletics Association Region 8 final. They advance to the NJCAA Division I World Series, which begins May 25 in Grand Junction, Colo. [More]
- 11:42 am Saturday, April 27th, 2013 by Matt Porter
A total of 22 baseball teams from Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast made it out of districts and into regionals. Here’s a quick look at what’s ahead. [More]
- 5:29 pm Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Steven Humphrey will never coach a football game at Seminole Ridge High, sources say.
- 7:58 pm Monday, January 21st, 2013 by Matt Porter
Because Seminole Ridge reached the regional finals twice in the last three seasons and won three district titles in a row, the open head coaching job was of high interest. Among the 60 candidates: a name as large in local football as Glades Day coach Pete Walker, a three-time state champion.
Ridge now sees its future in Steven Humphrey. At 29, the first-year coach will take over for Matt Dickmann, who was the Hawks’ first coach and spent eight years before departing for Harrison (Ga.) High in December. [More]
- 8:42 pm Wednesday, January 9th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Seminole Ridge had its guy right on campus.
- 12:03 pm Saturday, January 5th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Class 8A football in Palm Beach County was pretty strong this year, so it’s no surprise the area has a healthy representation on the All-State teams. [More]