- 5:22 pm Monday, December 10th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Perhaps this will be the end of Kyle Shortridge’s long and winding recruiting process, which has seen him verbally commit to three different colleges in five months.
- 7:31 pm Sunday, November 25th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Kyle Shortridge wanted to play for Purdue coach Danny Hope next season, but he won’t have that chance. [More]
- 7:33 pm Wednesday, November 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
There are eight area teams playing in six games Friday night. For easy digestion, here are all our previews in one place. Enjoy. [More]
Playoff Primer 2012: In regional semifinals, Seminole Ridge and Palm Beach Central ramp up the rivalry
- 2:10 am Wednesday, November 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
It’s the game both teams expected to play at some point. Palm Beach Central and Seminole Ridge were slated for a season-opening game in Wellington, but Hurricane Isaac, then a tropical storm, had other plans. Both teams made their way through their districts and one round of the playoffs, and here we are. The symmetry’s nice, but that’s not all that’s special about this one. [More]
- 3:23 am Saturday, November 17th, 2012 by Matt Porter
After one round of playoff football, the number of Palm Beach County and Treasure Coast teams still alive has been cut in half. [More]
- 12:56 am Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
On Friday, there are 16 playoff games involving teams from our area. In the buildup to the games, we’ll break down every matchup.
- 4:03 pm Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Every year, the Lou Groza Award is presented to the college kicker of the year. The highlight of the night for local fans is the high school awards ceremony for outstanding Palm Beach County player, kicker, coach and team of the year. [More]
- 7:25 pm Monday, November 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
We felt pretty confident in last week’s area top 10. Nothing’s changed this week, not our confidence, and certainly not the rankings. Let’s take a look: [More]
- 8:36 pm Tuesday, October 30th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Not much different in this week’s statewide football poll, though a few local teams are picking up some steam.