- 11:25 pm Monday, October 22nd, 2012 by Matt Porter
The Eagles have landed — in the statewide poll. [More]
- 3:56 pm Monday, October 15th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
In the vein of campaign season, we love a good horse-race comeback story. And this week’s is Seminole Ridge, a team that lost its first two games and looked nothing like the state-ranked preseason power with state playoff aspirations we thought it was.
- 9:36 pm Saturday, October 13th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Kyle Shortridge has had a pretty good weekend.
- 5:55 pm Thursday, October 11th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The first episode of “The Walkthrough” to come out after our midseason awards features five burning questions involving Palm Beach Central, Park Vista, Seminole Ridge and Village Academy, plus a discussion about weak districts hurting teams like American Heritage, Dwyer and Fort Pierce Central in the playoffs.
- 9:53 pm Monday, October 1st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
You put one team in, you take another team out. You put another team in, and you shake them all about.
- 1:55 pm Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Seminole Ridge entered the preseason fourth in our Area Top 25, owning one of the area’s most talented defenses and a highly respected coaching staff. Now the Hawks are 0-2. What happened?
- 10:18 pm Monday, September 10th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The fresh batch of Florida Associated Press high school football rankings is out, and the biggest changes involve teams leaving the polls.
- 4:15 pm Monday, September 10th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The second week of the football season gave us a few more clues about who’s legitimate and who’s not, who’s playing for keeps and who’s playing around. Here’s how we here at The Post view the pecking order in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast:
- 9:15 pm Tuesday, September 4th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
American Heritage is the top-rated team in Class 3A after a week’s worth of football, according to the state Associated Press rankings, which are voted by high school football writers from around Florida.
- 4:03 pm Thursday, August 30th, 2012 by Matt Porter
While their peers play first week of high school football games, Seminole Ridge will be silent.