- 2:17 pm Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 by Matt Porter
DELRAY BEACH — Growing more than comfortable with his role as a showman this recruiting season, Keith Bryant made it clear he had a bag of tricks ready for national signing day. [More]
- 12:23 pm Monday, January 28th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
With nine days remaining until national signing day, Florida Atlantic has scheduled a visitor who might raise some eyebrows.
- 9:25 am Tuesday, December 11th, 2012 by Matt Porter
A coaching change at Cincinnati has Fort Pierce Central running back Marcus Levy re-thinking his options. [More]
- 4:18 pm Sunday, December 9th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
One of the most coveted prospects in the country picked his college on Sunday.
- 8:44 am Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Keith Bryant fell in love with Miami at the school’s junior day camp last spring and verbally committed. Unfortunately for the Hurricanes, that love has faded. [More]
- 2:23 pm Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Greg Bryant, who previously accepted an invite to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, made it official Tuesday in a ceremony at his school. After he pulled on his All-American jersey, he gave clues as to which jersey he’ll be wearing in college. [More]
- 5:10 pm Thursday, April 12th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Glades Central junior William Likely knows he’s the highest-profile recruit in Palm Beach County who hasn’t committed to a college.
- 12:38 pm Monday, August 15th, 2011 by Matt Porter
The Florida Gators lost two standout high school pitchers on Monday, as former Santaluces right-hander Kyle Smith and West Boca Raton right-hander Michael Kelly reached deals with the pro clubs that drafted them in June. [More]
- 1:06 pm Wednesday, June 29th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Park Vista alum Cody Dent and Seminole Ridge grad Peter Mooney made the College World Series all-tournament team, which was announced Tuesday night.
- 3:57 pm Wednesday, May 11th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Former Dwyer standout guard Ramon Galloway has transferred to La Salle in Philadelphia.
The 6-foot-2 sophomore played two seasons at South Carolina, averaging 10.7 points a game in his second year.