- 3:08 pm Tuesday, October 28th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
The Southeastern Football Conference is already entering the second week of its playoffs.
There are no teams from Palm Beach County remaining in the independent league’s championship bracket. With last week’s loss to Coral Springs Charter, King’s Academy fell from the championship bracket to the consolation bracket. [More]
- 2:49 pm Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
We’re only at Week 9 of FHSAA district play, but the Southeastern Football Conference is getting set to start its postseason. [More]
- 2:53 pm Thursday, February 13th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
After losing a member and filling the void with another school, the Southeastern Football Conference is making more changes. [More]
- 4:27 pm Tuesday, February 11th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
After struggling to just put together a nine-game regular-season schedule, King’s Academy’s football program is set to join the independent Southeastern Football Conference. [More]
- 6:00 pm Monday, February 4th, 2013 by Matt Porter
The Southeastern Football Conference, the independent coalition of small, mostly-private schools, added two new members on Monday. Fort Lauderdale-Calvary Christian and Pompano Beach High will join this fall, in the league’s second year of play. [More]
- 3:08 pm Saturday, November 10th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Matt Dillon wanted to do something special to cap off the inaugural season of the Southeastern Football Conference.
- 3:30 pm Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 by Matt Porter
This story was updated at 5:24 p.m. Friday
Hurricane Sandy quickly became a threat to Palm Beach County on Wednesday, and it wasted no time causing chaos in a busy week of high school sports.
- 10:28 am Sunday, October 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
While most of Florida’s high school football teams are still angling for postseason position, the Southeastern Football Conference will participate in its inaugural playoffs.
- 2:14 pm Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
With one week remaining in the maiden season of the Southeastern Football Conference, coaches in the new league passed around the playoff scenarios for the conference, which will start its playoffs on Thursday, Oct. 25.