- 7:00 am Thursday, June 18th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang and Jodie Wagner
- 12:35 pm Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Nine Palm Beach County schools finished among the top 10 in their classifications in the FHSAA’s annual all-sports competition. [More]
- 3:04 pm Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Boca Raton, St. Andrew’s, Benjamin, Pahokee, American Heritage, Grandview Prep and Lake Worth Christian finished in the top 10 of their respective classifications in the FHSAA’s annual all-sports competition.
- 8:58 pm Tuesday, February 26th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
LAKELAND — In Tuesday’s second state semifinal with a Palm Beach County team, St. Andrew’s outlasted Havana-East Gadsden 55-49. The Scots plays Lake Highland Prep in Thursday’s Class 4A state championship.
- 10:54 am Monday, February 25th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
The FHSAA will broadcast each state semifinal and final boys’ basketball game on its website, live, throughout championship week in Lakeland.
- 6:00 pm Monday, February 4th, 2013 by Matt Porter
The Southeastern Football Conference, the independent coalition of small, mostly-private schools, added two new members on Monday. Fort Lauderdale-Calvary Christian and Pompano Beach High will join this fall, in the league’s second year of play. [More]
- 2:46 pm Thursday, January 24th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Ahead of their highly anticipated Thursday night showdown, Grandview Prep (Class 2A) and Palm Beach Lakes (7A) rank among the best teams in their respective classifications in the new FABC/Source Hoops statewide polls released Wednesday.
- 3:30 pm Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 by Matt Porter
This story was updated at 5:24 p.m. Friday
Hurricane Sandy quickly became a threat to Palm Beach County on Wednesday, and it wasted no time causing chaos in a busy week of high school sports.
- 10:28 am Sunday, October 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
While most of Florida’s high school football teams are still angling for postseason position, the Southeastern Football Conference will participate in its inaugural playoffs.
- 2:14 pm Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
With one week remaining in the maiden season of the Southeastern Football Conference, coaches in the new league passed around the playoff scenarios for the conference, which will start its playoffs on Thursday, Oct. 25.