- 12:03 am Tuesday, July 31st, 2012 by Matt Porter
Tanner Redish, who played quarterback at Glades Day before graduating from Glades Central, was arrested Monday on burglary and stolen property charges. [More]
- 7:28 pm Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The path to a college scholarship was long and at times trying for Glades Central quarterback Tanner Redish, but on Wednesday, he found his school of choice.
- 2:08 pm Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
There are six playoff games on Friday involving teams from our area. In the buildup to the games, we’ll break down every matchup.
- 4:51 pm Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
There are 16 playoff games on Friday involving teams from our area. In the buildup to the games, we’ll break down every matchup.
- 1:02 pm Saturday, October 1st, 2011 by Matt Porter
It was a night where some teams exploded on offense. Of all the games in the area, the winners won by scoring an average of 35.2 points. Atlantic scored 70 on Spanish River. Royal Palm hung 55 on Santaluces. Dwyer put 52 on West Boca.
So why couldn’t Glades Central get a piece of that action? [More]
- 12:21 pm Friday, September 16th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
DELRAY BEACH — Late in the fourth quarter of Thursday’s instant classic between Glades Central and American Heritage, Central’s do-it-all star Will Likely was screaming on the sidelines.
- 11:20 pm Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Thursday night’s showdown between two of the most athletic teams in the state, No. 1 Glades Central and No. 2 American Heritage, is going to be must-see football.
- 3:08 am Tuesday, September 6th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
BELLE GLADE — Leave it to the quietest kid in the stadium to single-handedly change the tide of a game.
- 9:05 pm Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
After refusing for months to confirm that Dwyer and Glades Central’s highly anticipated Week 1 game would be televised, ESPN finally and officially announced that Dwyer will play at Glades Central at 4 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 5, on ESPN.
The Post first reported that the game could be televised in June, but ESPN refused to confirm that the game would be broadcast.
- 2:14 pm Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
As we toil through the summer’s heat and seven-on-seven games, there’s no better time to break out some numbers from 2010 to at least get an idea of what to expect from the area’s top returning quarterbacks in 2011.