- 9:51 pm Monday, January 11th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
After pleading guilty to one count of armed robbery and agreeing to a plea deal that does not include jail time, Nu’Keese Richardson said he will attempt to restart his collegiate career at Hampton.
- 12:08 pm Wednesday, December 30th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Now that Robert Clark has had a few days to reevaluate his situation, he seems inclined to forego the spring semester at Dwyer and enroll at the University of Florida next month.
- 6:00 pm Sunday, December 27th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Florida coach Urban Meyer set off a recruiting frenzy with his resignation last night, but seems to have done some damage control by saying today he will take a leave of absence and plans on coaching the Gators in 2010.
After a wild weekend, here is where UF stands with its trio of Dwyer commits:
- 6:47 am Wednesday, December 16th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Robert Clark seems to be one of the few college football prospects who understands what the word commitment actually means.
- 7:13 pm Monday, December 14th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Matt Elam’s loved you all along, Florida.
Sure he’s been seeing some other people on the side, like Lane and Bill and Jimbo and Mark, but really, Florida, he loves you most of all.
- 9:12 am Wednesday, December 9th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
One of the things I found interesting at last night’s Lou Groza banquet was the number of Florida Gators fans trying to get a minute with Matt Elam. Throughout the evening, they came to him for photos and told him they can’t wait to see him in orange and blue.
But what if he chooses different colors?
- 1:24 am Wednesday, December 9th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Just got a Tweet from New York Times sports editor Tom Jolly about his paper’s story on an NCAA investigation into Tennessee’s recruiting methods.
- 9:04 am Thursday, December 3rd, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Atlantic senior Quadarias Mireles turned a lot of heads when he transferred from John I. Leonard and moved from quarterback to wide receiver.
- 9:07 pm Monday, November 30th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Most seniors are sweating their impending college decision by now, especially if they plan to enroll in January, but Treasure Coast linebacker Jeff Luc is in no hurry.