- 5:30 pm Thursday, November 17th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
- 9:34 am Friday, January 22nd, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Former Glades Day offensive lineman Tony Kibler changed high schools again, but has not budged on his commit to the University of South Florida.
- 7:22 am Friday, November 27th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Tony Kibler, a senior offensive lineman for Glades Day, is one of the area’s most entertaining and colorful talkers. Heading into tonight’s Class 1B playoff showdown against Jupiter Christian, Kibler said he simultaneously hates and respects the Eagles.
- 10:32 pm Sunday, September 6th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Admittedly, this will be an incomplete list. There is no way to catch every single game and newspapers don’t record thorough defensive stats or linemen grades, but here are some of the performances that stood out from games I saw either in person and on DVD, read about in the paper or based on information I got from school staff.
- 11:08 am Thursday, August 20th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
No matter what happens at Glades Day, the Gators are going to be a competitive small-school team as long as they have a healthy Kelvin Taylor in the backfield. But if they want to win a state title during Taylor’s remaining four years, the Gators have to stop letting opposing running backs impersonate him.
- 5:05 pm Tuesday, June 23rd, 2009 by Post Staff
Glades Day offensive tackle Tony Kibler committed to the University of South Florida after a weekend visit solidified his decision.
Kibler is 6-foot-6, 320-pounds and also was being recruited by Arkansas and Central Florida, among others.
- 8:54 am Saturday, April 25th, 2009 by Jason Lieser