- 4:43 pm Monday, March 28th, 2011 by Post Staff
By Jeff Greer and Matt Porter
There aren’t many offensive linemen prospects in the country with a better frame or greater potential than 6-foot-6, 290-pound Palm Beach Gardens junior Avery Young.
- 6:03 pm Thursday, February 10th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Jupiter will have a familiar name helping out its offense this season. [More]
- 1:43 pm Wednesday, February 9th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Rivals has released its Class of 2012 Watch List of 250 national prospects, and four area juniors made the very, very early list.
- 7:46 pm Saturday, October 9th, 2010 by Matt Porter
Several Palm Beach County players stood on the sideline to watch the Hurricanes and Seminoles warm up. [More]
- 1:44 pm Thursday, September 9th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
It’s the second edition of Game of the Week for the 2010 football season. We ventured up to Jupiter, where the Warriors will host Atlantic in a showdown between Class 6A schools. Jeff Greer previews the action.
- 3:12 pm Monday, August 9th, 2010 by Matt Porter
For me, the official start of the 2010 football season began at 5:55 a.m., with the first of two coffees. Both were consumed on the way to Palm Beach Gardens, the first stop on a five-school kickoff tour. I’ll be posting updates throughout the day in this space, reporting scattered observations from Gardens, Jupiter, Jupiter Christian, Benjamin and Dwyer. Hope you enjoy.
- 1:10 pm Saturday, January 16th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
There was a lot of talking during Atlantic’s 91-81 win over Jupiter on Friday, and neither head coach was thrilled with it.
- 4:44 pm Wednesday, December 2nd, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Officials ejected seven boys basketball players after a second-quarter altercation between Jupiter and Palm Beach Lakes last night and the Florida High School Athletic Association suspended all of them Wednesday.
- 4:29 pm Saturday, October 3rd, 2009 by Post Staff
Let’s start with Jupiter, which deserves some credit for changing up its offense after the season started. The Wing-T, a Jupiter staple for a quarter century, wasn’t working and the Warriors used its athletes to try something new and it paid off with a win.