- 4:15 pm Friday, June 7th, 2013 by Matt Porter
One thing that popped out of a box score on Thursday night: two Palm Beach County guys forming a battery for the St. Louis Cardinals. [More]
- 4:42 pm Monday, April 1st, 2013 by Matt Porter
Two teams started at the bottom (of the top 10) and now they’re here (in the middle of the top 10).* Let’s take a look at the area: [More]
- 1:47 pm Monday, March 25th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Heading into spring break, one puzzling team has shaken up the rankings, while one mid-tier program showed its strength in a loss. Here’s how we see the area: [More]
- 6:00 pm Monday, March 18th, 2013 by Matt Porter
One team makes the leap from the bottom of the rankings to the middle of the pack, and there’s plenty of action at the bottom of the list. Here’s our view of the area:
- 5:39 pm Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 by Matt Porter
It’s Stat Tuesday. Do you know what happens on Stat Tuesday? We spotlight a few players and trends from the weekly baseball stats page, and give you a look at the numbers. Here you go: [More]
- 2:16 pm Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 by Matt Porter
It’s mid-March and we’re starting to see teams put it together. Three have separated from the pack, and a fourth is heading with them. The final six spots in the rankings are in a constant state of flux. Here’s how the area shakes out: [More]
- 6:46 pm Saturday, November 17th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Wellington first baseman Stephanie Schmidt has found her college destination.
- 4:55 pm Monday, October 8th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Thrust into the starting role at Wellington this past spring, right-handed junior pitcher Remi Losey had her ups and downs as the Wolverines’ ace a year after her squad reached the state tournament for the first time in school history.
- 1:55 pm Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Seminole Ridge entered the preseason fourth in our Area Top 25, owning one of the area’s most talented defenses and a highly respected coaching staff. Now the Hawks are 0-2. What happened?