- 2:34 pm Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Many of Palm Beach County’s top football recruits attended last weekend’s Nike Football Training Camp in Miami. Six players were spotlighted in ESPN’s coverage of the event. They are: [More]
- 2:20 pm Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
ESPN released its first rankings of the class of 2013 recruiting field, and Glades Day running back Kelvin Taylor got plenty of love.
- 5:10 pm Thursday, April 12th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Glades Central junior William Likely knows he’s the highest-profile recruit in Palm Beach County who hasn’t committed to a college.
- 6:02 pm Thursday, February 9th, 2012 by Matt Porter
American Heritage running back Greg Bryant is the top-rated prospect in Palm Beach County for next season. According to Rivals.com’s database, he could be the area’s best in more than 10 years. [More]
- 3:43 pm Thursday, February 9th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Kelvin Taylor didn’t make Rivals.com’s list of the top 100 prospects for next season. He’s not far outside the top 100, though. [More]
- 3:06 pm Wednesday, February 8th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The first edition of Rivals.com’s top 100 ranking for the Class of 2013 includes three expected names and one unexpected snub. [More]
- 6:41 pm Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 by Post Staff
By Jeff Greer and Matt Porter
Signing day 2012 is over, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop. Let’s take a (ridiculously) early look at what next year’s signing day may bring to Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast.
- 2:08 pm Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
There are six playoff games on Friday involving teams from our area. In the buildup to the games, we’ll break down every matchup.
- 12:21 pm Friday, September 16th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
DELRAY BEACH — Late in the fourth quarter of Thursday’s instant classic between Glades Central and American Heritage, Central’s do-it-all star Will Likely was screaming on the sidelines.
- 12:15 am Thursday, September 15th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Glades Central’s defense has earned a reputation as hard-hitting and fast. American Heritage’s running attack, featuring junior Greg Bryant, is feared by opponents.
So, on Thursday night when the top two teams in the area meet, who has the position-by-position advantage?