- 11:32 am Wednesday, January 7th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang
Dwyer has found its replacement for Daniel Parr.
Sophomore quarterback Toddy Centeio confirmed to the Palm Beach Post on Wednesday that he has transferred from Royal Palm Beach to Dwyer. Centeio’s first day at Dwyer was on Wednesday.
“I needed a change,” Centeio said in a text message. [More]
- 1:08 pm Sunday, November 23rd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
After two playoff rounds, only four Palm Beach County teams are still playing football. [More]
- 10:28 am Saturday, November 15th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
The first round of the playoffs did not disappoint. [More]
- 3:57 pm Tuesday, October 7th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
I love writing the mailbag. You guys always ask the best questions.
In this week’s installment of the mailbag, we pick the three best defensive players in the county, and we discuss Royal Palm Beach and the best uniforms. [More]
- 11:53 pm Friday, September 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
ROYAL PALM BEACH — It wasn’t a pretty night for football, but playmakers like De’Andre Simmons and Jimmy Moreland didn’t mind. [More]
- 12:39 pm Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 by Matt Porter
There was only one hat on the table in front of Teddy Matthews. The Royal Palm Beach linebacker signed with Wake Forest. [More]
- 11:32 pm Thursday, October 13th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Some quick hits from a game that was over very quick (about 9:45 and we were out of there … that’s always welcome, folks): [More]
- 9:51 pm Monday, October 10th, 2011 by Matt Porter
After six weeks of the 2011 season, the area’s best turnaround story is Royal Palm Beach. Willie Bueno is the main reason why.
The Wildcats were 1-9 last year. Their only win earned them a spot in three-way district tiebreaker, which they lost. That left a bitter aftertaste to a season that started in tears. [More]
- 1:02 pm Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 by Matt Porter
More changes for Royal Palm Beach, which has named a new athletic director to go along with its new football coach. [More]
- 8:54 pm Wednesday, May 18th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Note: Welcome to the PBGametime 2011 Spring Football Tour. During our three-week tour, we visit area teams, meet some of the top players and answer the most pressing questions. Today’s stop is Royal Palm Beach, where new Wildcats coach Willie Bueno is trying to get a young team headed in the right direction. [More]