- 11:27 am Friday, June 7th, 2013 by Matt Porter
The only football coach West Boca Raton High has ever had, Willie Dodaro, has stepped down. [More]
- 8:56 am Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 by Matt Porter
Updated 1:45 p.m. Miami signed two West Boca Raton players formerly bound for Virginia Tech, and in the case of one, the Hokies’ coaching staff is not pleased. [More]
- 11:32 pm Thursday, October 13th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Some quick hits from a game that was over very quick (about 9:45 and we were out of there … that’s always welcome, folks): [More]
- 1:11 am Friday, September 9th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
PALM BEACH GARDENS — It didn’t take long to figure out Palm Beach Gardens’ offensive game plan on Thursday night against West Boca Raton.
- 3:06 pm Friday, September 2nd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
West Boca Raton linebacker Jawand Blue has had his six-week suspension for “throwing a punch” reduced to two weeks, the Florida High School Athletic Association confirmed Friday.
- 8:02 pm Wednesday, August 31st, 2011 by Jeff Greer
West Boca Raton star linebacker Jawand Blue has received a six-week suspension for his ejection from Friday night’s game against Olympic Heights and will miss his team’s season opener Friday against Boca Raton.
- 12:52 pm Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Corey King had the size and ability to be a Div. I football recruit. He didn’t have the test scores. [More]
- 3:51 pm Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 by Matt Porter
A good kicker is a lucky find, and Dwyer is one of the area’s luckier teams. [More]
- 5:41 pm Wednesday, November 17th, 2010 by Matt Porter
Continuing the playoff previews, West Boca Raton travels to Pompano Beach, where a strong Blanche Ely squad awaits. Kickoff is Friday at 7:30 p.m. [More]
- 7:37 pm Monday, October 4th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
When there are only three teams in a district, one game makes all the difference in the standings. That’s why West Boca coach Willie Dodaro called his team’s Friday night showdown with Wellington District 13-5A’s Super Bowl.
With Spanish River (0-5) struggling again this season, the odds are that both West Boca and Wellington will make the playoffs. But winning the district means playing a home game to start the state playoffs, and that can make a big difference.